Charter terms for gulet cruise in Turkey
- Engine cruising maximum 4 hours per day
- Using A/C 6 hours per day for luxury gulets, 24 for deluxe and ultra-deluxe gulets
- All charter and berth taxes, Harbour and Port procedures.
- Transit log and related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Water for general use.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free water sports.)
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to get your own individual travel insurance).
Price do not include:
- Food and beverage.
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters (for Greek Islands).
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using a joker / speed boat
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- VAT %18
- Airport Transfer.
- Optional tours on land.
Food and Beverage
- You can buy all your food and beverage supply yourself. In any case the service would be given by our crew.
- We offer a € 45 Standard menu per person per day full board service (drinks excluded)
- We offer a € 60 Luxury menu per person per day full board service (drinks excluded)
- We offer a € 95 Deluxe menu per person per day full board service (drinks excluded)
- 50% discount is applied for children 6 to 12 years old, and it's free for children under the age of 5.
Once you have chosen the yacht, we check its availability and make a reservation. Then we will send to you the charter agreement and the invoice for you to sign and return to us. To secure the charter you’ll also need to pay a deposit. So when you return the agreement please include a remittance slip from your bank to confirm that your deposit is being sent. At this stage, the booking is confirmed, and your boat will be reserved for you.
Then, you will also make your arrangements with us for any land tours and accommodation that may be required.
The balance of the charter fee should be paid at least 6 weeks before your departure date.
Making a payment
We accept the following payment methods: Electronic Fund Transfer (ask us for details), cash, Credit Card (plus credit card commission fee %0.2 and %18 VAT)
If cancellation happens 60 days prior to the arrival; 20% of the total tour price will be deducted from your deposit.
If cancellation happens in between 59 and 30 days prior to arrival; 40% of the total tour price will be deducted from your deposit.
If cancellation happens 29 days or less prior to arrival; 100% of the total tour price will be required.
Tengri Yachting is responsible for making all the arrangements concerning everything that is specified in the services and itineraries.
All of the carriers and other services provided and brought in our services work as independent contractors and are not agents or employees of the company.
Nevertheless, Tengri Yachting guarantees the responsibility for the quality of all of the services that we provide to all of our customers.
All travel documents issued by Tengri Yachting, in written paraphernalia or to the customer, are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the laws of Turkey.
In case any of the services included in our tour packages cannot be provided at the time of the tour for reasons beyond the control of the company, then Tengri Yachting is responsible in providing equally comfortable and interesting alternatives.
All yacht servicing under Tengri Yachting are insured and covers third parties. But if you want to have personal travel, health, accident etc. insurances you can have it by yourselves or ask us for information.
Thank you very much